Sunday, March 22, 2015

Psalm 109-112

A bit shorter today.

Psalm 109-112 at BibleGateway.com

109) Wow this guy needs new friends
     vs 28- let them curse, but you will bless.  Worry about God, not what other people have to say about you.

110) yea for the king I guess.  I think I would like to do some research on Melchizedek sometime.

111) A lot of great praise for God.
     vs 1- I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.  Is the LORD praised less or not at all outside the congregation? or in the company of those who are not upright?

112) Righteous dealings in business and life lead to a fulfilled and healthy life.  Is this the case when those with more power are unrighteous? Who endures longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment