Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A brief note on changes

As a bit of a change from the initial Primer post we're going to cut down on the number of per day psalms we read. We're going to bump that number down to 4. We'll go live or get started on Monday, February 23.

This date allows for the church newsletter to announce the start in addition to the fact that this begins the first full week of Lent.

By decreasing the number of psalms per day, this discipline should take us through Holy Week, making this a Lenten exercise. I like the idea of this!

I'm looking forward to this regardless of whether anyone joins in with me or not! But I hope I'm not alone.

-Peter

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to this, Peter! No particular order, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hadn't thought to clarify that Amy. We're going straight through starting at 1.

      Delete
  2. Type in anything you want to.

    ReplyDelete